3.04.2011

friday favs-

* the best ever jammies are at costco! and they are only $12 too. all three of my boys came home from the hospital wearing hannah anderson sleepers and pilot caps. they are the cuteset thing ever.

*this shirt refashion. this girl has major skills. one of my goals this year was to make myself more clothes.i haven't made any yet, but this blog is inspiring me to do so. and asap!
* i will be making this for sure this weekend. i have a vision in mind. hopefully they turn out how i want!

* my cabinets are done! i have to share my review of the product i used with you guys next week. let me just say- no priming,sanding,stripping and it looks fab!  it saved me hours of prep time, and it is really easy.

*remember how i ordered some delish peanut butter from spread? we ate it in 2 days and were literally scraping every bit out of the jar. well i made a copycat jar up to celebrate national peanut butter lovers day last week. it is pretty near perfect but still needs some minor tweaking. can't wait to play around with it this weekend and give you the recipe! oh and looky here... the best peanut butter ever in cookie form! and check out the s'more cookies. i loooooooove s'mores and i am sure i would love this cookie too!

* i am loving all the cute  furniture at urban outfitters

*looking forward to this new jillian dvd! and using my new body fat tester.

*taking my boys to the dollar theater to see tangled and maybe tron.

* i love tif and her granny chic style.i like to think of myself as a lover of granny chic, but this has to be the top of the top. she is so fabulous and creative i can't even stand it!

* i love boys too! i need to make some of the awesome things they have shared this year.


what are some of your favorites this week?
have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

That wall Tif did is so very YOU! As it that shirt which actually does not look that hard to do. No tempting me with cookies mmmkay. I've already had licorice and a sandwich which were not Approved.

Janetha @ meals + moves said...

i love this list!