5.16.2011

something weird is going on with my computer lately. it just shuts down for no reason. thus the lack of posting. i am trying to type this as fast as i can to get a post I'm before it happens. is it a virus?


                                                                   started this today...








i have already done the workout before but i plan on actually doing the whole four week plan. i am headed to California in 4 weeks so i thought this would give me some extra motivation. it is a great dvd. the 3 minutes strength 2 minutes cardio 1 minute abs is my favorite jillian exercise plan.

hopefully i can keep my computer on long enough to post menu monday. it's a good one this week. i find that when i actually make a plan and post it online i am much better at sticking to it. wonder why that is...



0 comments: